Kwegg is an AI-powered content automation platform that helps businesses quickly and efficiently generate superior content using generative AI models. It divides the writing process into four stages - Madman, Architect, Carpenter, and Judge - and provides a content productivity board through which users can change their generated titles, outlines, and introductions. Kwegg leverages NLP to create content by understanding the nuances of language and generating content accordingly.
With Kwegg, users can create multiple workspaces, each representing a website or category of a blog. Kwegg generates titles for the user to choose from, and after selecting a title, the user can provide an overview to generate high-quality and highly contextual content. Kwegg then generates outlines and drafts, allowing users to control the tone and strategy of their blog.
Kwegg's final output can be reviewed and moved to the published bucket, or if integrated with Wordpress, can be published directly to Wordpress Drafts. The platform also offers advanced editing options, such as rephrasing, expanding, and shrinking lines.
To generate content using Kwegg, follow these steps:
- 1.Create a workspace by providing some starting information about your website, including a brief overview, features, and categories of the blog you want to target in this workspace. This information is used by Kwegg AI throughout the workspace for every content generated.
- 2.Kwegg will start generating titles that it thinks you should be writing blogs about. You can select any title and provide more overview about the article so that the generated output is of high quality and highly contextual and targeted based on your information. You can also provide an overview or idea about the blog and ask Kwegg to generate a relevant title for your post.
- 3.Move the article to the next column of the board to generate outlines. Kwegg starts working to generate outlines and automatically moves the article to the generated outlines column where you can review the outlines and edit them.
- 4.Move the article to the next column and ask Kwegg to generate the draft. You have a number of options to tweak to control your output, mainly the tone or voice of your blog as well as the strategy which will be used to expand the outline.
- 5.Kwegg generates the final output, which you can review and move to the published bucket or, if you have integrated Kwegg with WordPress, you can publish directly to WordPress drafts.
- 6.While editing, you have other advanced options where you can select any line and ask Kwegg to rephrase, expand or shrink the line.
Using Kwegg provides several benefits over conventional manual methods of content creation.
- Saves time and effort: Kwegg automates the content creation process, reducing the time and effort needed to create high-quality content.
- Consistent quality: Kwegg uses generative AI models to ensure that the content generated is of consistent quality and follows the tone and style specified by the user.
- Customizable output: Kwegg allows users to control various aspects of the content creation process, such as the tone and strategy used to expand the outline, to generate output that best meets their needs.
- Multiple workspaces: Kwegg allows users to create multiple workspaces, each with its own set of categories and features, to generate content for multiple websites or categories.
- Integration with WordPress: Kwegg integrates with WordPress, allowing users to directly publish their generated content to their WordPress site.
Kwegg is more focused towards generating content from your products or services information, making the articles highly likely to be liked by search engines as they provide a lot of new information. Other AI writing tools often generate more generic articles using information from outside sources. Additionally, Kwegg allows you to create multiple workspaces, representing essentially a website or category of a big blog website, and provides a content productivity board with stages such as generated titles, outlines, and drafts that users can change at any stage of content generation. Kwegg also enables users to publish directly to their current blog sites, such as WordPress.